Jewish Home Care Services
As we continue to face changing healthcare needs, rest assured with Jewish Home Care Services, you are in the caring hands of licensed, certified healthcare professionals dedicated to delivering outstanding, high-quality care. We are partners working together to educate and rehabilitate your loved ones.
Each of our patients receives a unique, personal plan of care. We hire compassionate, dedicated, professional registered nurses, vocational nurses, and certified home health aides. And we partner with highly skilled physical, occupational, and respiratory therapists. Whether you or a loved one needs care at home, we are here for you. You can rely on our highly trained, professional staff. Our team works closely with you, your family, and your physician to promote independence, safety, and peace of mind.
Who needs home health?
- Adults who have health problems and are homebound but want to maintain their independence in their homes with the support of medical professionals.
- Adults who can benefit from understanding how to manage and monitor their disease conditions and prevent hospitalizations by more effectively managing their conditions and medications.
- Adults who will benefit from therapy services to improve their strength and overall health so they can safely navigate their environment.
- Patients who are returning home after surgery and need care, training, or assistance with health conditions, medications, and therapy.
- Patients who have complex treatments that require the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring.
- Patients who are recovering from accidents or injuries, and whose caregiver could manage their care when educated by a professional home health staff.
- Patients and caregivers who want peace of mind knowing that an experienced healthcare worker will be there when needed.
- Millions of Americans with acute, chronic, or exacerbated diseases, conditions, and disabilities, such as Alzheimer's disease, heart disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney disease, respiratory disease and lung conditions, diabetes, or musculoskeletal conditions, such as arthritis.
- Patients who who need careful monitoring in the comfort of their home without entering a nursing home or skilled care facility.
- Patients who are under the care of a physician who determines the medical necessity of the care and the provision of service by a skilled nurse and/or therapist.
For more information about Jewish Home Care Services, please contact Karine Keshishyan, Home Health Administrator, 818.655.0411, or Karine.Keshishyan@jha.org.
To download a Jewish Home Care Services brochure, click here.