What is the Home doing to expand its programs and services to serve more seniors?The Jewish Home recently announced a $215 million campaign to build new and renovate existing facilities as well as expand current programs. These renovations will help us serve 10,000 to 12,000 people. Included in this ambitious campaign are:
- The Gonda Healthy Aging Westside Campus in Playa Vista, to open in 2016. This campus will be the nexus for a full range of health and housing options that includes Fountainview at Gonda Westside, 176 units of independent living, and 24 units for assisted living and memory care. Nearby will be a Brandman Centers for Senior Care, a skilled nursing facility, and a Jewish Home Care Services.
- The Hirsch Family Campus in the San Fernando Valley will consist of 138 residential units, 60 units for seniors with special needs, and an expansion of the Home’s Annenberg School of Nursing.
- Constructing and remodeling existing facilities at Grancell and Eisenberg Villages as well as increasing the capacity of current community health programs including:
- BCSC/PACE at Eisenberg Village
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Skirball Hospice
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Jewish Home Center for Palliative Medicine
- Jewish Home Care Services
- Care Transitions